Rules and Regulations for New Trade Licence / Trade Enlistment Certificate
A. Application in prescribed form (To be collected from Department of this Municipal Office) to be submitted duly recommended by the local councillor along with following papers / documents.
- Photocopy of current Tax Receipt.
- Current Rent receipt in case the trade / business is situated in a rented house.
- No objection from the owner of house if it is without rent and this is applicable only if both the owner and Tenent are related to each other.
- In case of partership business, photo copy of the deed or at least an affidavit from Notary.
- In case of Private Limited Company, a photocopy of Memorandum of Articles.
The Licence may be issued within 3 working days if all the papers / documents are found correct.
B. Renewal of Trade Licence / Trade Enlistment Certificate
- Application to chairman in plain paper.
- Photocopy of current Tax receipt.
- Photocopy of previous Trade Licence.
- Photocopy of current professional Tax Receipt.
- In case of non-renewal for certian year fine to be paid 20% per year along with prescribed renewal fees.
The renewal of Licence may be given within 3 working days if all papers / documents are found correct.